“And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
1. All our needs are supplied!
• Everything that we need is found in the riches of His glory!
• Our jobs and the work of our own hands is NOT our source of supply! Do not be misled!! The Lord opens doors and we walk through them. We do everything in our daily lives as an act of worship to Him. We are faithful with all that He has given to us.
⁃ Colossians 3:23 “And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,”
• Our SOURCE is IN HIM!
2. All our needs are supplied in the riches of His glory!
• Just as the Lord provided for the children of Israel in the wilderness by His glory, providing for them water from a rock (Exodus 17:1-7), manna from heaven (Exodus 16:1-8), fire to keep them warm at night and a cloud of His glory by day to guide them (Exodus 13:20-22), EVEN SO NOW does the Lord provide all of our needs according to His riches in glory!
3. All our needs are supplied in the riches of His glory BY CHRIST JESUS!
• We enter into a lifetime of divine supply in the glory of God BY Christ Jesus! He has purchased for us a divine entrance into the very family of God; bone of His bone, flesh of His flesh, born of the very seed of God Himself.
⁃ Ephesians 5:30 “For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones.”
⁃ I Peter 1:23 “having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,”
⁃ Romans 8:15 “For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”
• Man boasts in his wealth, in his accomplishments, in their stock piles of wealth, but we are direct descendants of the wealthiest family in all the universe!
• The Lord provides for the birds of the air and we are of far greater value than they! (Matthew 6:26)
• We who have been justified BY Christ Jesus shall LIVE, continue on in life, live every day, focusing our hearts on this one thing... to Live by FAITH!
⁃ Romans 1:17 “For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.”
“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon. “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”
4. Don't even think about our needs! Leave that to the Gentiles! But rather do this instead: seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness!
• By doing this all the things we need WILL BE ADDED TO US! (Matthew 6:33)
• What is worry anyways? Fear. And what is fear? It is the enemy of faith. It is a seed planted in our minds by the devil of something that DOESN'T EVEN EXIST! It's not real! Fear is simply False Evidence Appearing Real. Worry doesn't bring anything to us, it only clouds our faith (Matthew 6:27).
⁃ II Corinthians 10:4-5 “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,”
• The Lord has not given us a spirit of fear. He's divinely supplied to us power, love and a sound mind!
⁃ 2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
-->This is life in Christ: we are simply walking with the King.<--
⁃ Seeking first His kingdom and His righteousness (Matthew 6:33-34)
⁃ All of our needs and our families needs divinely supplied by His riches in glory (Phil. 4:19)
⁃ Going into all the world proclaiming liberty to the captives, making disciples in all nations (Mark 16:15-18)