Friday, March 30, 2012

Show Me JESUS!

A word for mature believers:

To many Christians, even some close to me, constantly mix Gods word with their own personality, their own views on life, and therein justify a state of arrogance & fault and call it a righteous characteristic. 

I say show me Jesus. Show me how Jesus lived, how he acted, how he treated people, how he made decisions, how he spoke to people, his conduct... And then I will live it.

The Christian that twists Gods word to justify their own way of life and thinks it to be righteous is no different than than any other religious nut job. It's just plain arrogance, deception, and a refusal to be molded to Gods manner of conduct.

Let us seek to find Jesus in the scriptures and live our lives accordingly, showing an ever increasing manner of love in our lifestyle and speech. I, Joel David Beauchamp, truly view myself as the least worthy to have a divine anointing given to me. But thank God for his unspeakable free gift! For this anointing & gifting he has given! What an honor! What a love! I henceforth live to serve you all

I love you all. Be blessed in Jesus mighty name!

No comments:

Post a Comment